The work | life balance isn’t a theory here at Globetrotters; it is put into action every day. Work hard, play hard: that’s how we do it.
You are searching for a career that means more than a job title, daily tasks and a paycheck. You want to expand your opportunities, challenge yourself to improve and leave your mark. We are passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and committed to shaping a better world through integrated and sustainable design. We think forward. We believe that the best designs arise from an engaging journey of discovery with each other and with our clients. We make excellence a habit and have shaped our business and our workplace to advance the best ideas in a collaborative, inclusive environment. We seek out exceptional people – architects, engineers, and other professionals – who share our values and our passion. We believe our greatest investment is in our people. We empower our employees to grow as individuals and contribute toward making our world a better place. What does this mean for you?
- Opportunity: project variety; innovative career development; mentorship from experts.
- Community: diverse team culture; accessible leadership; smart, fun-loving, and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Satisfaction: working with the best; helping clients build their dreams; advancing the future of the design professions.
We are big enough to matter and wise enough to care. We realize that tomorrow’s leaders are developed today. We are ready to give you the opportunity to lead and the support and structure you need to move your career forward. GEC is the place where you can make a difference. Realize your ambitions for meaningful, creative work. Working At GEC Our greatest asset is our people. This includes people like you. We recruit motivated, innovative individuals who see challenges as opportunities and take satisfaction from solving problems. We welcome fresh perspectives, because we share the goal of improving ourselves as well as the world around us through our work. Our team includes experts at the top of their fields as well as young professionals who are beginning to make a difference. Whether your previous experience is in the consulting industry, the public sector, the military or a classroom, we have a place for you on our team. Continue your journey, and join our family. How does our recruitment process work?
- We strive to promote internally when possible.
- Many times, candidates with industry experience receive preference.
- You are encouraged to apply and submit your resume to email@example.com.
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- If you aren’t selected, you will be notified by email.
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted by phone and/or email. At this point, you may be asked to provide more information about your experience.
- If you’re a finalist, you will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- All offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and for certain positions, drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members can offer and value the cultural differences they bring. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. Interns Your hard work is paying off. You’re prepared to take your education outside the classroom. We look for hard-working, talented students who are ready to work alongside our talented team. Our internship programs offer real-world experience on exciting projects. Mentoring programs and young professionals programs give you a chance to connect with both recent college graduates and our company leaders. We’re excited to help you start your professional career. Young Professionals You’re ready to share your talents and grow professionally. We recognize your passion for being part of bigger things. You’re ready to contribute to our team and expand your reach in the world. Our Young Professionals Groups give you a voice as well as direct access to our current leaders. And our mentoring programs help develop your talent as future leaders. We provide the dynamic workplace you’re searching for. You can make a difference locally through our community service groups. We can help motivate each other with our running, biking and other fitness clubs. You can make lifelong friends through our various social clubs. We’re eager to embrace your ideas and help you thrive. Experienced Professionals We realize that you’re looking for more. Sometimes, we seek challenge. Maybe it’s opportunity for growth. Or perhaps it’s a chance to be part of a strong, passionate team. Our team’s entrepreneurial spirit and diversified skills offer a unique framework to find the right roles for professionals to succeed. Your professional insights are both an asset to share with our clients and a guide to write the next chapter in your career. By joining our family, we offer the stability of a nearly 100-year-old company that continues to grow geographically and in the services we provide. Together, we can leverage our talent and experience to continue to grow both as professionals and a successful organization.