For career opportunities please send resume to:
James Kotzamanis Director of Human Resources
How does our recruitment process work?
- We strive to promote internally when possible.
- Many times, candidates with industry experience receive preference.
- You are encouraged to apply and submit your resume online through the “Careers” section of our website. If you are unable to apply online or do not have access to a computer, you may send a resume to our Human Resources department.
- Upon successful submission of your resume through the “Careers” section of our website, you will receive a confirmation email indicating your resume was successfully submitted.
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- If you aren’t selected, you will be notified by email.
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted by phone and/or email. At this point, you may be asked to provide more information about your experience.
- You can log into your HDR account at any time to update your information.
- If you’re a finalist, you will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- All offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and for certain positions, drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members can offer and value the cultural differences they bring. We are committed to diversity in the workplace.
Your hard work is paying off. You’re prepared to take your education outside the classroom. We look for hard-working, talented students who are ready to work alongside our talented team. Our internship programs offer real-world experience on exciting projects. Mentoring programs and young professionals programs give you a chance to connect with both recent college graduates and our company leaders. We’re excited to help you start your professional career.
You’re ready to share your talents and grow professionally. We recognize your passion for being part of bigger things. You’re ready to contribute to our team and expand your reach in the world. Our Young Professionals Groups give you a voice as well as direct access to our current leaders. And our mentoring programs help develop your talent as future leaders. We provide the dynamic workplace you’re searching for. You can make a difference locally through our community service groups. We can help motivate each other with our running, biking and other fitness clubs. You can make lifelong friends through our various social clubs. We’re eager to embrace your ideas and help you thrive.
We realize that you’re looking for more. Sometimes, we seek challenge. Maybe it’s opportunity for growth. Or perhaps it’s a chance to be part of a strong, passionate team. Our team’s entrepreneurial spirit and diversified skills offer a unique framework to find the right roles for professionals to succeed. Your professional insights are both an asset to share with our clients and a guide to write the next chapter in your career. By joining our family, we offer the stability of a nearly 100-year-old company that continues to grow geographically and in the services we provide. Together, we can leverage our talent and experience to continue to grow both as professionals and a successful organization.