Globetrotters‘® IT Group was developed in the late 1980’s to respond to accelerating technological changes in digital information systems. By staying at the cutting edge of technological capabilities, the IT Group aids our internal staff and our external clients in developing solutions for system integration, including LAN/WAN, Internet, thin client, and other state-of-the-art technologies.
Services we offer include development of database and web-based applications, customized CAD systems, implementation of facilities management systems, integration of “off-the-shelf” software into the clients’ computing environment, and design and development of other custom applications, all driven by the business needs and specifications of our clients.
Solution development involves integrating the management of software, hardware and technology solutions, customizing them to fit our clients’ current needs and future growth. Because we understand that each customer’s situation is unique, presenting singular challenges, we have developed a wide variety of viable solutions, each available for further customization.
- Network/Servers Infrastructure
- Web Applications
- Engineering Applications
- Electronic Documentation
- CADD System Integration & Customization
- CADD System Application Development
- Engineering Document Management System
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Database Management
- Management Consulting
- Computerized Facility Assessment System
- Web-based Project Management System
- Specialized Web Site Development
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Applications
- IT Infrastructure Design
- Cloud hosting and Disaster Recovery Systems